Changing Lives in the Communities We Serve
Key Property Management Services (KPMS) is a national property management company with over 10 years of site and facility management experience. Our team has experience with managing LIHTC, market rate, mixed use, commercial and Section 8 affordable housing. We specialize in the reporting requirements mandated by the respective providers of subsidy, tax credit equity and government agencies such as HUD.
Our professional team has managed large and very complex residential, commercial and mixed use developments, while providing superior levels of customer service that promotes safe and healthy environments for our client’s investment to thrive. At a minimum, this includes preparing for audits, file compliance, lease up, supervision of additional services contracts, collections, coordination of supportive and social services programs and the organization of youth and senior activities.
We seek to enhance the desirability of your development in the eyes of the future purchasers and add lasting value to the entire community. It is through our vast experience, pro-active management style and by working closely with all residents and owners alike that we can achieve this goal and ensure that your property is managed effectively.
We manage to keep pace with the market by implementing new system techniques and adding experienced personnel to our team. Our goal is to reshape property management in the affordable housing landscape to create a sense of neighborhood and ownership with our residents. KPMS is structured as a community liaison on site to facilitate in providing resources, programming and services for our residents. This is a formula that KPMS replicates throughout the country in all of its communities.
As stated, KPMS currently provides property and facility management in the following areas:
- Affordable Multi-Family, Tax Credit Properties (utilizing LIHTC and subsidized housing)
- Conventional Multi-Family Mixed Use Affordable Housing Residential Properties (featuring market rate garden and townhome properties)
- Commercially Owned Properties (triple net and gross net facilities)
At KPMS we are committed to “Changing Lives” through programs and activities dedicated to changing lifestyles. Our programs offer services that empower residents and the surrounding community and allow them to take significant strides toward becoming self-sufficient. This initiative is most realized through the efforts of The KBK Foundation, a non-profit organization formed to service the communities that KPMS manages. Listed below are some the social service initiatives led by The KBK Foundation:
- Committed $250,000 for computers in 225 units at Garfield Commons as part of our technology initiative.
- Senior activities such as senior outings, dinners, holiday events, aerobic classes and other programs.
- Committed $50,000 for washers and dryers in 50 units at Garfield Commons.
- Back-to-School initiatives in Pittsburgh, Columbus and New Orleans.
- Established educational scholarships for residents of our communities.
- Established a childcare program for youth residents at Garfield Commons.
Please visit The KPMS website (coming soon) to learn more about our services.